- 157 new entries are added to in DRAMP. 33 entries are natural AMPs including 31 animal AMPs and 2 plant AMPs. 124 entries are synthetic AMPs.
- New classifications by taxonomy which are "Archaea AMPs" and "Protozoal AMPs" have been updated in the browse list.
- New classifications by activity which are "Antimicrobial" , "Anti-Gram+" ,"Anti-Gram-" and "Antiparasitic" have been updated in the browse list.
- 59 entries are re-updated in the General dataset. The page of Quicklink is updated.
- 632 entries are re-updated in the General dataset. Some errors are fixed.
- 2041 new entries are added in DRAMP. 4 entries are bacteriocins in natural dataset, 2035 entries are patent AMPs, 2 entries in clinicaltrials.
- DRAMP V2.0 has released!
- Add hemolytic activity information including red blood cell source.
- Add bar chart of amino acid distribution of peptides in all detail information.
- In order to improve the reliability of data, add pubmed ID to corresponding active data in activity information.
- Add 82 AMPs predicted structures and provide a download link in their detail information. The 3D structure model of AMPs was generated based on homology modeling using MOE, and optimized with molecular dynamics (MD) simulations. PMID:30046138
- Add 229 new entries of AMPs in the General dataset. 72 entries are nature AMPs including 4 bacteriocins and 1 plant AMPs. 157 entries are synthetic AMPs.
- Update the counters on the homepage of the website. This counter only counts the number of visitors per day, and does not count the number of page refreshes. Malicious refresh of the page does not increase the count.
- Update the page of all information, readme, update and homepage.
- Fix some bugs.
- Under the premise of adding new entries, the original data of the database will be re-updated again.
- 82 AMPs predicted structures are DRAMP00183, DRAMP00124, DRAMP00020, DRAMP18217, DRAMP18246, DRAMP00182, DRAMP18248, DRAMP18249, DRAMP18250, DRAMP00086, DRAMP00123, DRAMP00090, DRAMP00170, DRAMP00102, DRAMP00091, DRAMP00136, DRAMP18260, DRAMP18261, DRAMP00151, DRAMP00152, DRAMP00178, DRAMP18262, DRAMP18263, DRAMP18265, DRAMP00188, DRAMP00169, DRAMP00079, DRAMP00075, DRAMP18267, DRAMP00121, DRAMP00239, DRAMP18268, DRAMP18271, DRAMP00074, DRAMP18272, DRAMP00077, DRAMP00207, DRAMP00186, DRAMP00187, DRAMP00226, DRAMP00227, DRAMP00228, DRAMP00110, DRAMP00109, DRAMP18281, DRAMP00010, DRAMP18282, DRAMP18283, DRAMP00100, DRAMP00213, DRAMP00101, DRAMP00082, DRAMP00083, DRAMP18285, DRAMP18289, DRAMP00069, DRAMP00172, DRAMP18291, DRAMP00258, DRAMP00008, DRAMP00097, DRAMP12866, DRAMP00171, DRAMP00095, DRAMP00173, DRAMP00189, DRAMP00190, DRAMP00001, DRAMP00035, DRAMP18305, DRAMP00096, DRAMP00111, DRAMP18306, DRAMP00068, DRAMP00022, DRAMP00052, DRAMP04437, DRAMP00161, DRAMP00071, DRAMP00164, DRAMP02470, DRAMP00073.
- Welcome to comment and suggest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- DRAMP V2.0 will be released in October! Welcome to comment and suggest!
- 91 DRAMP entries are re-updated in the General dataset. 90 entries are nature AMPs including 1 bacteriocin and 3 plant AMPs, 1 entry is synthetic AMP.
- 12 error entries of AMPs are fixed in the General dataset. 11 repeated entries are deleted.
- 8 new natural entries of AMPs are added to the General dataset. Citing US and some pages are updated. Some errors are fixed.
- 28 new entries of AMPs are added to the General dataset, including 11 natural AMPs and 17 synthetic AMPs. Some errors are fixed.
- 21 error entries of AMPs are fixed in the General dataset. 3 useless entries without antimicrobial activity are deleted.
- 108 new entries of AMPs are added to the General dataset, including 17 bacteriocins, 102 natural AMPs and six synthetic AMPs. Some errors are fixed. 5 repeated entries are deleted.
- 148 new entries of bacteriocins are added to the General dataset.
- Newly released structures of Cm-p1, Hylin-a1, DEFA1, Protegrin-3, Protegrin-2, Anoplin, Defensin-BvL are registered.
- Ten new entries from swiss-prot are added to the database as an update.
- Some dulplicate sequences were integrated and entries in general dataset have distinct sequences.
- Clinical dataset has been updated! Three peptides are registered into Clinical dataset, including two anti-HIV peptides and one pre-clinical antibacterial peptide.
- Clinical dataset has been updated!clinical trail state is examined and updated by checking the website of clinicaltrail.gov.
- Sequences of XOMA-629,DiaPep277,Ghrelin have been added.
- -Some errors are fixed. 6 repeated entries are deleted. We are sorry for the careless mistakes. The supervision of the data will be continual.
- -Several analysis tools (similariy search, sequence alignment, CD-search) are integrated into DRAMP
- -DRAMP V1.0 released! Welcome to comment and suggest!