- 52 predicted structures of AMPs existed in DRAMP have been added.
- We have provided three types of files(.fasta,.txt,.xlsx) to download.
- 91 entries with reported activities against SARS-CoV-2 are added to DRAMP,and some information about activities against SARS-CoV-2 have been updated for 6 entries existed in DRAMP.
- 57 new entries were added to DRAMP,which contain 15 natural AMPs and 42 synthetic AMPs.
- Happy new year! We have deployed some prediction models on the DRAMP, which can help to predict antigram- bacterial activity for cyclic peptides and hemolytic activity for AMPs.
- We have introduced 3Dmol viewer to display PDB sturctures and predicted structures.
- 274 predicted structures of AMPs existed in DRAMP have been added.
- We have updated information of 200 AMPs existed in DRAMP, especially about N-terminal modification, C-terminal modification, other modifications, Stereochemistry and Cytotoxicity. Another update is coming in a few weeks.
- DRAMP 3.0 has been published, and welcome to read and cite it. Besides, the dataset of stapled AMPs are allowed to be downloaded now.
- 50 new entries are added to DRAMP. 9 entries are natural AMPs which contain 7 plant AMPs and 2 plant AMPs. The other 41 entries are synthetic AMPs.
- 36 new entries about stapled antimicrobial or anticancer peptides have been added to DRAMP. 22 new general entries have also been added and 1 old entry has got updated.
- 146 predicted structures of stapled peptides have been added to DRAMP.
- 1371 new patent entries are added to DRAMP.
- New classification in specific data which is "Predictive AMPs" has been updated in the browse list. The breif workflow of screening and prediction is available in Predictive AMPs.
- 5909 new entries about predictive antimicriobial peptides are added in DRAMP, which are stored in Specific Data. Concrete activity data are not available in Predictive AMPs temporarily.
- 21 new entries are added in DRAMP, which are stored in General dataset. All 21 entries are synthetic AMPs after screening
- DRAMP V3.0 has released.
- New fileds, including Cytotoxicity, Linear/Cyclic(the shape of peptide), N-terminal Modification, C-terminal Modification, Other Modifications and Unusual Amimo Acids, Stereochemistry, are provided in General Data and Specific Data. Such information of nearly one thousand entries are updated and the updation is still ongoing.
- New classification by data type which is Specific AMPs and the other one which is stapled AMPs have been updated in the Browse List.
- 145 new entries about stapled antimicrobial peptides are added in DRAMP, which are stored in Specific Data. Enclosed alphanumerics and improved helical wheel diagram are used to describe stapling position in stapled AMPs. Original Sequence as a new filed is provided for convenience of comparison between stapled sequence and original unmodified sequence.
- 18 new entries are added in DRAMP, which are stored in General Data, and they are original sequences of stapled AMPs.
- Latest entries after DRAMP18193 are added into our local blast library. In our local library, Special amino acids are represented as X.
- User interface of our website has been improved and some bugs are fixed
- If you have any suggestions and comments, please write to email@example.com. We are preparing to publish our efforts to make DRAMP more well-known and help more researchers.
- 31 entries are re-updated in the General dataset. 4 redundant entries(DRAMP20840, DRAMP20931, DRAMP20954 and DRAMP20962) are deleted and such DRAMP_IDs will keep empty until new entries are added. Besides, we redo the "Submit" function and now you can easily contribute valuable information about AMPs. The information will be checked before presented in DRAMP.
- 158 new entries are added in DRAMP. 9 entries are natural AMPs which are all animal AMPs. 149 entris are synthetic AMPs. Next update will be soon, which foucuses on some corrections and complements of existing entries.
- 207 new entries are added in DRAMP. 13 entries are natural AMPs which contain 12 animal AMPs and 1 plant AMPs. 194 entries are synthetic AMPs. 48 entries are re-updated in the General dataset. Some errors in Synthetic dataset are fixed.
- 171 new entries are added in DRAMP. 13 entries are natural AMPs which are all animal AMPs. 158 entries are synthetic AMPs. 10 entries are re-updated in the General dataset. Some errors in Natural dataset are fixed.
- 157 new entries are added to in DRAMP. 33 entries are natural AMPs including 31 animal AMPs and 2 plant AMPs. 124 entries are synthetic AMPs.
- New classifications by taxonomy which are "Archaea AMPs" and "Protozoal AMPs" have been updated in the browse list.
- New classifications by activity which are "Antimicrobial" , "Anti-Gram+" ,"Anti-Gram-" and "Antiparasitic" have been updated in the browse list.
- 59 entries are re-updated in the General dataset. The page of Quicklink is updated.
- 632 entries are re-updated in the General dataset. Some errors are fixed.
- 2041 new entries are added in DRAMP. 4 entries are bacteriocins in natural dataset, 2035 entries are patent AMPs, 2 entries in clinicaltrials.
- DRAMP V2.0 has released!
- Add hemolytic activity information including red blood cell source.
- Add bar chart of amino acid distribution of peptides in all detail information.
- In order to improve the reliability of data, add pubmed ID to corresponding active data in activity information.
- Add 82 AMPs predicted structures and provide a download link in their detail information. The 3D structure model of AMPs was generated based on homology modeling using MOE, and optimized with molecular dynamics (MD) simulations. PMID:30046138
- Add 229 new entries of AMPs in the General dataset. 72 entries are nature AMPs including 4 bacteriocins and 1 plant AMPs. 157 entries are synthetic AMPs.
- Update the counters on the homepage of the website. This counter only counts the number of visitors per day, and does not count the number of page refreshes. Malicious refresh of the page does not increase the count.
- Update the page of all information, readme, update and homepage.
- Fix some bugs.
- Under the premise of adding new entries, the original data of the database will be re-updated again.
- 82 AMPs predicted structures are DRAMP00183, DRAMP00124, DRAMP00020, DRAMP18217, DRAMP18246, DRAMP00182, DRAMP18248, DRAMP18249, DRAMP18250, DRAMP00086, DRAMP00123, DRAMP00090, DRAMP00170, DRAMP00102, DRAMP00091, DRAMP00136, DRAMP18260, DRAMP18261, DRAMP00151, DRAMP00152, DRAMP00178, DRAMP18262, DRAMP18263, DRAMP18265, DRAMP00188, DRAMP00169, DRAMP00079, DRAMP00075, DRAMP18267, DRAMP00121, DRAMP00239, DRAMP18268, DRAMP18271, DRAMP00074, DRAMP18272, DRAMP00077, DRAMP00207, DRAMP00186, DRAMP00187, DRAMP00226, DRAMP00227, DRAMP00228, DRAMP00110, DRAMP00109, DRAMP18281, DRAMP00010, DRAMP18282, DRAMP18283, DRAMP00100, DRAMP00213, DRAMP00101, DRAMP00082, DRAMP00083, DRAMP18285, DRAMP18289, DRAMP00069, DRAMP00172, DRAMP18291, DRAMP00258, DRAMP00008, DRAMP00097, DRAMP12866, DRAMP00171, DRAMP00095, DRAMP00173, DRAMP00189, DRAMP00190, DRAMP00001, DRAMP00035, DRAMP18305, DRAMP00096, DRAMP00111, DRAMP18306, DRAMP00068, DRAMP00022, DRAMP00052, DRAMP04437, DRAMP00161, DRAMP00071, DRAMP00164, DRAMP02470, DRAMP00073.
- Welcome to comment and suggest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- DRAMP V2.0 will be released in October! Welcome to comment and suggest!
- 91 DRAMP entries are re-updated in the General dataset. 90 entries are nature AMPs including 1 bacteriocin and 3 plant AMPs, 1 entry is synthetic AMP.
- 12 error entries of AMPs are fixed in the General dataset. 11 repeated entries are deleted.
- 8 new natural entries of AMPs are added to the General dataset. Citing US and some pages are updated. Some errors are fixed.
- 28 new entries of AMPs are added to the General dataset, including 11 natural AMPs and 17 synthetic AMPs. Some errors are fixed.
- 21 error entries of AMPs are fixed in the General dataset. 3 useless entries without antimicrobial activity are deleted.
- 108 new entries of AMPs are added to the General dataset, including 17 bacteriocins, 102 natural AMPs and six synthetic AMPs. Some errors are fixed. 5 repeated entries are deleted.
- 148 new entries of bacteriocins are added to the General dataset.
- Newly released structures of Cm-p1, Hylin-a1, DEFA1, Protegrin-3, Protegrin-2, Anoplin, Defensin-BvL are registered.
- Ten new entries from swiss-prot are added to the database as an update.
- Some dulplicate sequences were integrated and entries in general dataset have distinct sequences.
- Clinical dataset has been updated! Three peptides are registered into Clinical dataset, including two anti-HIV peptides and one pre-clinical antibacterial peptide.
- Clinical dataset has been updated!clinical trail state is examined and updated by checking the website of clinicaltrail.gov.
- Sequences of XOMA-629,DiaPep277,Ghrelin have been added.
- -Some errors are fixed. 6 repeated entries are deleted. We are sorry for the careless mistakes. The supervision of the data will be continual.
- -Several analysis tools (similariy search, sequence alignment, CD-search) are integrated into DRAMP
- -DRAMP V1.0 released! Welcome to comment and suggest!