- 12 error entries of AMPs are fixed in the General dataset. 11 repeated entries are deleted.
- 8 new natural entries of AMPs are added to the General dataset. Citing US and some pages are updated. Some errors are fixed.
- 28 new entries of AMPs are added to the General dataset, including 11 natural AMPs and 17 synthetic AMPs. Some errors are fixed.
- 21 error entries of AMPs are fixed in the General dataset. 3 useless entries without antimicrobial activity are deleted.
- 108 new entries of AMPs are added to the General dataset, including 17 bacteriocins, 102 natural AMPs and six synthetic AMPs. Some errors are fixed. 5 repeated entries are deleted.
- 148 new entries of bacteriocins are added to the General dataset.
- Newly released structures of Cm-p1, Hylin-a1, DEFA1, Protegrin-3, Protegrin-2, Anoplin, Defensin-BvL are registered.
- Ten new entries from swiss-prot are added to the database as an update.
- Some dulplicate sequences were integrated and entries in general dataset have distinct sequences.
- Clinical dataset has been updated! Three peptides are registered into Clinical dataset, including two anti-HIV peptides and one pre-clinical antibacterial peptide.
- Clinical dataset has been updated!clinical trail state is examined and updated by checking the website of clinicaltrail.gov.
- Sequences of XOMA-629,DiaPep277,Ghrelin have been added.
- -Some errors are fixed. 6 repeated entries are deleted. We are sorry for the careless mistakes. The supervision of the data will be continual.
- -Several analysis tools (similariy search, sequence alignment, CD-search) are integrated into DRAMP
- -DRAMP V1.0 released! Comments and suggestions are welcome